I am missing a jaw tooth but my teeth aren't very crooked, would I still be a candidate? (photo)

I spoke with my regular denstist and he said I could do Invisalign and then afterwards get my tooth implant. I have one canine tooth that is a little twisted and my other teeth slightly overlap

Invisalign?

Thanks for posting the picture. You will get a more predictable and faster result with conventional orthodontics. Invisalign will cost more, be slower and may not be able to accomplish your goals of creating the space you need for an implant.