I Went 550/525cc's and with Push Up I Am 36dd but when I Take off the Bra I Look Like B Cup I Am So Dissapointed, What Can I Do?

Size disappointment

Thank you for your question. One of the most common reasons why women have breast augmentation revision surgery is to change size. It is very difficult for a plastic surgeon to commit to a certain bra size as there are wide range of bra sizes and styles out there. It is not uncommon for a woman to have different bra sizes with different bra stores/brands.
I spend a great deal of time emphasizing during the implant size selection process to try on different external sizers to narrow down the look and size they like rather than try to pick the size based on projected bra size.
At this point, if it has been several months since your surgery and you don't feel your breasts are changing much, then you can consider upsizing the implants. I would visit with your plastic surgeon so they can guide you further.

Implant appearance right after surgery

I find it hard to believe that with 500 cc implants you think that you only look like a "B" cup. It is impossible to comment really without seeing you in person.

You will find, but despite good intentions, online consultants will not be of much help to you. Your best “friend” at this time will likely be time, patience, and communication with your plastic surgeon.  Best to communicate your concerns in a calm and constructive fashion;  your plastic surgeon based on your physical examination will be your best resource when it comes to the best course of action…

I Went 550/525cc's and with Push Up I Am 36dd but when I Take off the Bra I Look Like B Cup

It is hard to imagine this situation without photos. Most useful would be unclothed before and after, and one in the push up bra. With that, some useful ideas might be forthcoming.

All the best.