One of my implants is falling on the side when I lay down; is it normal? (Photos)

My right implant is falling outside when I move I can feel the noise of the implant. The left one is harder and very round comparing to the right one. Im 8 months post ba and I also cant sleep on my stomach as it is uncomfortable and my implants feels strange. Help :)

Implant Malposition

From your photographs, it appears that you have some implant malposition. The firmness that you described needs an in person exam do discern. I would recommend you see your surgeon to discuss whether or not a revision of the pocket would improve your results. Good luck.