Will Sculptra have an effect on a sagging jawline? Or will Silhouette Soft give a better result?

I am 47.

Sculptra For jaw line contouring

Sculptra And other fillers can be used to contour the jawline area.The question is whether you have The type of changes that will be best addressed by an injectable such as Sculptra.  I would recommend evaluation by someone with a great deal of expertise in both surgical and nonsurgical lower facial rejuvenation.

Nashville Oculoplastic Surgeon

Can Sculptra Help With My Sagging Jawline?

There are many options to treat this area, including fillers such as Sculptra or lasers and ultrasound or radiofrequnecy tightening procedures.  Surgical options exist as well.  Without photos there is no way for me to give an appropriate treatment recommendation.  It is in your best interest to get a cosmetic consultation with someone experienced in facial rejuvenation.  Someone who specializes in sculptra.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Sculptra effect on sagging jawline

The best combination for treatment for sagging neck lines is Sculptra and Thermage.  They both serve to help produce new collagen in the face and rejuvenate the areas of the face from the mid cheeks to lower jawline.  It can take several months to reveal the new collagen and produce lasting results.  Please consult a board certified dermatologist with experience in both cosmetic injections and lasers for the best results.

Sculptra injections in Los Angeles

Sculptra is an excellent filler for the jawlines. We often combine Sculptra with Ultherapy to achieve maximal results in the lower face.

Dr. Karamanoukian
Los Angeles

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS

Sculptra will give volume to the area

Sculptra may be your best option as it stimulates collagen helping to replenish lost volume. Sculptra uses your own natural collagen to treat underlying causes of facial aging. It is best for you to consult with your doctor to be sure this is the best filler for you.

Bruce E. Katz, MD