Did I tear my internal sutures around & above my belly button?

am exactly 5 mos post op a full tummy tuck, my son hurt himself, & I had to run with all 100 lbs of him in my arms about 50 yards, I noticed around my belly button, & where the muscles stitched above it aren't tight & firm anymore...I've lost my "6 pack" especially around my belly button. I was kinda sore, like stretched muscles feeling, but no extreme pain. Is it ever going to be flat again? Did I tear something? What can I do to regain my 6 pack?

Internal Sutures post Tummy Tuck

First of all, let me say that I hope your son is doing okay after his injury.  With regard to your tummy tuck, it is hard to say without an in-person examination if there was any tear or effect after this situation.  I would suggest following up with your plastic surgeon.  Best of luck. 

Rectus diastasis

Hello!!sorry to hear about that! You need to contact your operating surgeon as it's very difficult for the rectus sutures to give away as its tightened up in two layers. Though your history suggests that these rectus tightening sutures have given away leading to the bulge coming back, without before and after pictures it's difficult to comment but I recommend you to contact your surgeon who can help you achieve a flat abdomen with further rectus tightening!

Monisha Kapoor, MBBS, MS, MCh
India Plastic Surgeon