Tummy tuck, breast augmentation, and a Brazilian butt lift. What would be the total cost for this? Can I setup a payment plan?

I'm 22 years of age and have had my baby who turns 4 in November but he was a big boy which totally destroyed my body don't get me wrong I love him and wouldn't be anymore proud of him but as selfish as this may sound I feel like I'm young enough to still want to feel sexy in my own body.. Unfortunately i am a little to shy to send photos right now as these parts of my body are my biggest insecurities. But will definitely be happy to do so during a consultation.

Mommy Makeover and Payment Options

A Mommy Makeover is a combination of procedures to bring a woman’s body back to the way she looked prior to pregnancy. Most commonly some variation of a #TummyTuck and #BreastSurgery are performed. Additional procedures can include liposuction, umbilical hernia repair.  The most common #breastprocedures include #mastopexy or #breastlift, #breastaugmentation, or #breastreduction. 

The costs of a #Mommy Makeover will depend on several factors. Such include the geographic location, the skill and experience of the surgeon, and operating room and anesthesia fees.  However, many payments plans exist for cosmetic procedures. Ask your surgeon's office about finance programs and lenders they may recommend as well as personal loans available through  finanical institutions.

Your procedures should be performed by a #PlasticSurgeon who is board-certified and has a great deal of experience specializing in cosmetic #surgery. You will then greatly improve your chances of getting the result you desire, and, without the need for a revision surgery. It is suggested that you look at before and after photos of the surgeons actual patients, and read patient reviews. Gathering all of this information will help you make a well-informed decision.

Tummy tuck, breast augmentation, and a Brazilian butt lift.

Hello. Without pictures or a physical exam it is hard to know what your are a candidate for.  

The costs for Tummy Tuck or Abdominoplasty will vary depending on what region of the US you live in and the physician doing the surgery. The cost can usually be broken down in to the surgical fee, the operating room fee, and the anesthesia fee. As the OR and anesthesia often charge by the hour, these fees can vary depending on how long it takes to do the procedure. Someone very petite with no fat (just loose skin) will take less time than someone larger. Total costs in the Bay Area probably range from under 10K to close to 15K or 20K. This can vary widely. Hope this answers your question. See a board certified plastic surgeon in your area with an expertise in body contouring and tummy tucks for more individualized information. 

Good luck! Dean Vistnes. 

M. Dean Vistnes, MD
Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

Mommy makeover

Thank you for your question.  The short answer is that the price of the procedure depends.  I recommend that you find a surgeon who is board certified in plastic surgery and is an expert in the procedures that you are wanting to have done.  During a consultation, you can discuss pricing with the surgeon.

Dr. Results
Miami, FL

Thanks for the question. When it comes to costs of surgery, there may be many “variables” involved. The specific surgeon's credentials/experience level (or lack thereof), the specific geographic area you are looking at, the different operations available, the location of the procedure (quality of surgery facility), type/quality of anesthesia provider, type of breast implants… are some of the potential variables involved. You will find some average costs of surgery on this website and on individual plastic surgeons' websites as well.
In regards to outcome of the planned procedure, more important than costs of the procedures will be careful selection of your plastic surgeon. I would suggest starting with the American Society of Plastic Surgery and/or the Aesthetic Society of Plastic Surgery to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons.
Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices concentrate on aesthetic surgery. Ask to SEE lots of examples of their work AND preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done.
Be very careful with your decision-making. You will find, while doing your due diligence, that there are many different “specialties” who will offer their services to you; again, I strongly recommend you concentrate on surgeons certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.
  I would also suggest that you do not base your selection of plastic surgeon primarily on costs of surgery; keep in mind that revisionary surgery may be more costly in many ways. Best wishes.

Planning a mommy make-over

Thank you for asking about your mommy make-over.

• I am sorry your adorable baby took such a toll on your body.
  • As for photos - never send photos if you are not comfortable doing so! The internet is an open space.
  • If you plan no more children, a tummy tuck is an  excellent operation.
  • Most women also want something done to their breasts - because of size or drooping.
  • These can be done together.
  • Cost really varies a lot - depending on what you want done, if you are slim or heavy and the area you live in.
  • The best approach is to see several plastic surgeons in your area for evaluations and cost estimates.
  • A reasonable range for a tummy tuck alone will be between $8,000 - $12,000.
Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon
Hope you found this answer helpful. Best wishes