Tiny bump on bridge one month post rhinoplasty?

I had rhino July 14th and bridge of my nose once cast was removed was perfect. 2 weeks I felt tiny bump on the top right between my eyes. How did this suddenly make an appearance ? Is this swelling. It's very hard to see but I'm concerned. Please give me some good news

1 month post op, some advices:

Thank you very much for enquire. It's too early to make value judgments with one month after a rhinoplasty. Swelling after a rhinoplasty depends of the surgery complexity. In this regard, the nasal swelling Post-op It can last from two weeks to two months. To reduce this swelling, I recommend you perform delicates daily lymphatic drainage massage therapy over the face (around the nose) avoid sun exposure, and take pain/inflamation pills, as your surgeron precribe you. Kind regards,  Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Bump on bridge

A bump on your nose can remain if it was not taken down enough, or because the bones healed that way.  Best to review with your surgeon.

Dont be scared

By your story, we do beleive its swelling. When the cast is removed, the nose s tissues get a liitle bigger.Remember, final results are seen up to one year post op. Call your doctor and let him know your fellings and concerns, thats your best option at this time.Regards
Dr Hernandez Pizzoglio