My jaw is asymmetrical and it's really bothering me, what can I do to improve it? (photo)

The right side of my face is visibly sculpted, while the left side is round. It looks fine to me in the mirror, but I think it looks bad in pictures. Also, this is my face while resting, and my bottom lip looks like it's shifted to the right!

Jaw Asymmetry

Your jaw asymmetry is due to a difference in the two shapes of the jaw angles. Options for improving your jaw asymmetry is either a medium vertical lengthening jaw angle implant or a custom jaw angle implant made from a 3D CT scan.