I don't mind my teeth but I do mind my canines they are higher up on my gums. My mom could never afford braces. Advice? (photo)

Over the years it gets worse and I am very self-conscious about it. I am ready to do something about it so I was wondering if it would be possible to replace just my canines with veneers and get the rest of my teeth whitened?

Unhappy with canines and considering veneers #DrSarahThompson

You may be able to get away with just veneering that one tooth, but it would be difficult to match that tooth to your other teeth if you are planning to change the shade of your other teeth.  This is because whitening your teeth is not permanent, so the tooth may match at first, but as the whitening on your natural teeth fade over time, the veneer will not match.  I hope this helps.  Follow me for more questions and answers.  

Extract baby tooth, cosmeticly reshape, veneer, Ortho

It looks like you still have part of a baby tooth which is lodged against your upper left canine.  When did you last see a dentist and what have they told you about this?  I would simply remove it if this is the situation. If this is a malformation and actually part of your tooth, I would cosmetically reshape that tooth.  The other canine on the right could be prepared and a conventional veneer could be done for that one. orthodontics is alos possible and the veneer would not be necessary if your tooth was simply moved.