How Much Weight Can You Gain Post Ba?

I fell like i've gained a ridiculous amount of weight post op! i worked out all the way up to my surgery im 5'9 and 153lbs the day before surgery and im now 167lbs 8 days post op! i coudnt eat much for the first few days and im now eating veggie soups i froze before surgery, my diets not been 100% i had a scone for breakfast the past two days and an ice cream in the evening but i feel like its still an awful lot to gain!! my implants are 520 cc

How Much Weight Can You Gain Post Ba?

The implants will account for about 2.5 pounds. Some patients retain a fair amount of fluid for a time after surgery. Some women leave the hospital a day after childbirth weighing more that when they arrived despite delivering an 8 pound baby and and 8 pound placenta. 

Patience. Eat normally and healthfully, expect to weigh 155 soon. All the best. 

How Much Weight Can You Gain Post Ba?

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}