6 weeks after CoolSculpting lower abs with large device I'm still tender and bloated, is it possible something was damaged?

I'm petit Had the large device which sucked up a lot terrible swelling and pain for 6 weeks still tender and have larger more lax fat roll I'v been exercising and not overeating

CoolSculpting and lower abds

It can rarely happen that you are uncomfortable or have some swelling several weeks after the treatment.  A large area combined with exercising and weight loss all can contribute to this.  At the two month interval I would return to your treating physician for a weight check and follow-up photos.  Please let me know how your results progress.  With such a large area you may require a second treatment in the abdomen at a later date.

CoolSculpting Concern

No. On occasion, the complete healing process, especially if large areas were treated can take up to two months.The tenderness will resolve. It will take two to three months for any symptoms to resolve on larger abdomens where the “debulking” of fat is done before the actual sculpting of the body is performed.
There is no need for concern at this point. However, if after two months, you are still bloated and tender, I would bring this concern to the Doctor who is overseeing the treatment. He should examine you.

Michael Stefan, MD
Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon

Bloating post Coolsculpting

While many patients do not swell at all or swell for a short period of time, you should consult with your treating physician if the swelling persists for two more weeks.

Kris M. Reddy, MD, FACS

Tenderness after CoolSculpting

It is normal to have some discomfort after CoolMax treatment and the discomfort should improve gradually over several weeks. You should definitely follow up with your doctor for post-op evaluation and pictures so as to monitor your progress. 

Adebola Dele-Michael, MD, FAAD

CoolSculpting abdomen

If you had a CoolMax treatment sometimes there can be prolonged discomfort but be rest assured, it does eventually subside.  Since a larger area was treated, there can be more discomfort as you heal.  If your weight has been stable I would recommend going back to your practitioner for follow up photos and an examination.

Deborah Pan, MD
New Haven Plastic Surgeon

Cool sculpting of the lower abdomen

Did you have a single treatment?  Do you feel lil the area is larger now?  Have you returned an discussed your results as well as review photos.  I would re-evaluate with photos at 8 weeks and 12 weeks after the procedure.