Would I need a circular TT to get great results with no flanks? Any suggestions? And how much about? (Photos)

Tummy Tuck

You look like a very good candidate for a standard tummy tuck.  I would recommend getting to the lowest weight that you will be able to maintain prior to your procedure.  The remaining contouring of your flanks can be accomplished with liposuction during the procedure.  There is no need for a complete body lift in your case.

San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

Better Choice of Procedure

Hello thank you for sharing your concerns
You are a good candidate for a full Tummy Tuck and Lipo of flanks and back with great results. First make sure to have a complete evaluation with a certified plastic surgeon. 

Best of Lucks....

Disnalda Matos, MD

Tummy tuck + Lipo candidate, some advices:

Thanks for the question.In this regard, I recommend you a  Tummy Tuck with muscle repair, to get a flat abdomen and waist and back Liposculpture, getting better curves especially in the waist, improving your body contour. Finally, I suggested take the fat we get and transfer to the buttocks and hips, to mold them and get better volume, contour and butt projection, is that we know as "Brazilian Butt Lift" (BBL).Kind regards,Dr. Emmanuel Mallol.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

What type of tummy tuck do I need

Thanks for your very good question.  Clearly a full examination would always need to be done.  You should have a full tummy tuck, be sure that there are no other children with pregnancies in your future, and that you are the best weight that you can be( in other words, the lowest BMI that you can.  There should be no smoking, a full medical clearance from your Internist, etc.
You could have a full tummy tuck with advancement laterally along the abdomen, a Fleur-di-lis midline addition to a tummy tuck, and a full girdle tummy tuck.  This will need to be determined by you with guidance from a very experienced board certified Plastic Surgeon.
Good luck to you.
Frank Rieger M.D.  Tampa Plastic Surgeon

Would I need a circular TT to get great results with no flanks? Any suggestions?

Thank you for your question. You area good candidate for TT and I recommend to have  Fleur-de-les resection. I can not see how much loose skin at hips and buttock. If you have loose skin here you will get benefit with circumferential TT  with Fleur-de-les resection. For flanks bra line lift may help. Please consult with a board certified PS for evaluation.

Circular TT

Thanks for your question! I certainly think that you would benefit from a tummy tuck. In my experience of doing over one thousand of these surgeries, I would do an extended abdominoplasty with lateral/flank liposuction. I don't necessarily think you need a circular or fleur de lis, but those wouldn't be bad options either. Best of luck!

Robert P. Schmid, MD
Lubbock Plastic Surgeon

Tummy options

Thanks for your inquiry, but without being able to see your buttock and buttock crease it is hard to advise on the role of a circumferential body lift.  You would definitely benefit from a tummy tuck and your should seriously consider a fleur-de-leis pattern with both a vertical and horizontal component.  

Would I need a circular TT to get great results with no flanks?

Thank you for the question. Based on the photographs, you appear to be a good candidate for tummy tuck surgery. Of course, much more information is necessary to provide you with definitive advice. 
Generally speaking, the “ideal” patient for tummy tuck surgery is one who has completed pregnancies, is psycho socially/emotionally/financially stable, has an excellent social support system surrounding him/her, is capable of arranging enough recovery time, does not smoke and who has reached a long-term stable weight.
The "extended" tummy tuck surgery refers to an extension of the abdominoplasty incision to the flanks/lower back area; this operation is helpful when patients wish to improve the appearance of the sides (flanks)/lower back areas. In other words, the operation extends from the anterior abdominal wall to the flanks and back areas,  often involving additional skin/tissue excision and liposuction surgery.
In my practice, I recommend the extended tummy tuck to patients who have significant "excess" of adipose tissue and/or skin of the flank and back areas, where liposuction surgery alone will not suffice.  Patients who have lost skin elasticity in these areas, have a significant amount of diet/exercise adipose issue in these areas, and/or who wish to wear low riding jeans after surgery (and do not want to have a "muffin top" when they bend sideways) are potentially good candidates for the extended tummy tuck operation.
My best suggestion: select your plastic surgeon carefully. Make sure that he/she is a well experienced board-certified plastic surgeon who can demonstrate lots of examples achieving the types of outcomes you will be pleased with. Then, communicate your goals carefully  as well; this is best done in front of a full length mirror. Working together you will come up with the best plan/operation to achieve your desired outcome.   I hope this, and the attached link/video, helps. Best wishes.

Tummy Tuck Options

While an in-person exam will give the most accurate answers, based on you photos a traditional tummy tuck should be sufficient, however a fleur-de-lys may be needed. The goals would be to tighten the abdominal wall and remove as much excess skin as possible. Liposuction of the flank areas would add to the results. 

Thank you for your question and for sharing your photographs.  I do not think a belt lipectomy or circumferential tummy tuck would be required to obtain a very nice result and would instead favor liposuction of your waist/love handles and either a fully tummy tuck or a fleur de lys to tighten your abdominal muscles and remove the greatest amount of excess stomach skin. Be sure to see a board certified plastic surgeon in consultation to have the best recommendation made based on your goal outcome.  Hope this helps.