I have a bump on my nose. Can it be fixed non surgically? How often would I have to have the filler redone?

Non Surgical Nosejob Needs--Fillers (voluma, restylane, juvederm)

Fillers can last anywhere from 6-12 months. Facial fillers (Voluma, Restylane, Juvederm) could be used to improve symmetry of the nose and reduce the appearance of a bump, but surgery may be needed for the nostrils/shape. I would have a formal consultation with an expert. Best, Dr. Emer

Non-surgical Rhinoplasty

In cases of small dorsal humps, dermal fillers can be injected at the nasal dorsum to smooth the appearance.  Dermal fillers can last anywhere from 6-12 months in the nose depending on the patient.  I would suggest in person consultation to examine your nose and determine if you are a candidate for non-surgical rhinoplasty.  I have provided a link below.  Good Luck!

Anthony Corrado, DO
Philadelphia Facial Plastic Surgeon