Why would one breast be lower post opt? (photos)

I am 4 months post opt I had 500cc of fat transfer and 500cc gummy high profile implants put in. I had a difficult time healing due to a stitch intolerants. I am noticing one breast is much lower then the other. Could I still be "dropping" or is could there be something else wrong and can if be corrected?

Post op breasts

this is why I don't like to criticize peoples work on this website. your breasts looked perfect after surgery. they have stretched out irregularly which may need to be corrected. but the surgeon could not have predicted this, I would give it  a full year , then have a revision.  at that time you could probably get the vertical scar on your abdomen removed as your tummy skin will have loosened as well

Newark Plastic Surgeon

Implant issue

Your breasts looked quite nice early post-op, but your skin is not very good,and this may have contributed to the one that is lower. Best to be evaluated in person.

Why would one breast be lower post opt?

Breast augmentation” operation is performed under general anesthesia and it takes to perform the procedure nearly 1 to 1.5 hours when it is performed by a team of plastic surgeons. It is really important to decrease the operation duration to give less anesthesia to the patient yielding a better postoperative period to the patient. You will be advised not to eat 6 hours before the surgery and that is all! You will get a physical examination by your surgeon and anesthetist. After the examination; we will prepare you for the surgery. You will receive a sedation in order to reduce the preoperative anxiety and fell yourself more comfortable.

Bulent Cihantimur, MD
Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Asymmetric Healing

Thank you for your question and photos. It is not uncommon for breasts to settle at slightly different rates, especially when starting with asymmetries. At this point, because of the complexity of your case I recommend that you follow up with your Plastic Surgeon and ask them to advise you because they know your situation the best.
All the best

4 months post op. some advices:

Thanks for the question. In my practice, after performing a BA I recommend to my patients to limit the movement of the arms for two weeks. After that, you can move your arms taking care and always with common sense. 
In this regard, it's not advisable to carry heavy weights to prevent the implant out of position, and allow the formation of the physiological capsule around the implant, also to avoid pain and breast swelling. Kind regards

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Why would one breast be lower post opt?

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well.. The breasts may lose their elasticity and firmness which can be caused by different factors such as pregnancy, massive weight loss, lactation and aging. To reaffirm the breasts and restore the natural look your surgeon can perform a mastopexy or breast lift. A breast lift restores a firmer, perkier, and more aesthetically pleasing shape to sagging breasts. This not only can improve a patient’s appearance by restoring her youthful, feminine proportions, but  also help bras and swimsuits fit more comfortably and attractively. By removing excess, stretched out skin, reshaping the breast tissue, and raising the nipple & areola into a more forward position, a cosmetic surgeon can create a more youthful breast contour. Stretched, large areolae can also be reduced during breast lift surgery, creating an overall better proportioned, natural looking breast, Actually the perkiness on a person or another, depends on patients skin and breast tissue… Breast augmentation surgery increases or restores breast size using silicone gel implants, saline implants or in some cases, fat transfer. One of the most popular and frequently performed aesthetic surgery procedures, breast augmentation has a long and successful track record in satisfying women who wish to enhance, regain or restore balance to their figures.

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD