Should I Wear a Sports Bra?

I had my silicone implants almost 5 yrs ago..In alot of pain mostly on r side for over 24hrs now. It seems my pocket has came out.

See your surgeon

Please see your surgeon to have this checked out since it is recent and you sound like it's quite painful. Best of luck.

Pain after a breast augmentation

If you have had sudden onset of pain when all things were previously normal, you should seek out a board-certified plastic surgeon.  You will need a good evaluation to see what is causing the problem.

Naveen Setty, MD

Sudden pain in a breast implant

Sudden pain and discomfort can be associated with trauma or change in the capsule surrounding your implant.  If you were my patient, I would ask you to come in and be examined and evaluated with a breast exam and ultrasound. 

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS

Pain after breast augmentation

Sudden pain 5 years after breast augmentation usually means something like a small scar band has torn.  See your board certified plastic surgeon to be sure there is nothing worrisome happening.

Daniel Greenwald, MD

Pain 5 years after Augmentation

I would seek out a BC PS ASAP. Yoyr pocket may have torn and possibly affect the outcome of your procedure. I would tell you to act quickly and a problem may be averted. Good luck!

Jonathan Weiler, MD
Baton Rouge Plastic Surgeon

Hello

I believe you need to have an exam and have a Ps take a look at you and see what could be causing the pain.

Stuart B. Kincaid, MD, FACS (in memoriam)