Can I do anything to remove these bumps on my face? (not acne)

They are hard(ish) nodules, not acne. They are not dis-colored, sore or puss-filled. I'm not sure what to do or what is causing them but the older I get the more I get. Please help!!

Doctor Answers 2

Please Post Pictures

Thanks for your question.  It is impossible to answer it without seeing any pictures.  You would benefit from seeing an experienced dermatologist in your area to get a complete diagnosis. 

Fort Worth Physician
5.0 out of 5 stars 1 review

Bumps on face

Unfortunately, it is essentially impossible to help you without both more history and more importantly, the chance to see them (in person best, but at very least a picture). I'd recommend you seek out a good dermatologist in your area or consider reposting with several well lit, clear photos.

Rebecca Gelber, MD
Incline Village Physician
5.0 out of 5 stars 2 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.