I would like to know the cost of lipsuction? I would like to have Lipo on my stomach & lower back (Photo)

Cost of liposuction

Thanks for reaching out.  The cost can vary depending on how much work really needs to be done.  You should be able to get your liposuction for around $5,000.  I hope this helps :)

Livingston Plastic Surgeon

VASER Hi Definition Liposuction / Body Contouring with Fat Grafting

You are a great candidate for a hi def liposuction 4D VASER contouring procedure. I suggest seeing an expert and having a formal consultation.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Cost of liposuction

Delilah,
Thanks for the question and the photo.
The cost of liposcution varies from location to location and even from doctor to doctor.  Costs vary depending on local vs general anesthesia, size of the patient etc.  Each physician can only comment ontheir own fees.  Generally speaking, liposcution of the abdomen, sides and lower back (to sculpt the upper buttocks shape too) can range from $5500-6500.
Hope that helps you.
Dr. T

Douglas Taranow, DO, FACOS

Liposuction

You are an excellent candidate for liposuction. The cost varies greatly be geographic area so I recommend you seek a formal consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon to get a quote. Good luck.

Lipo

The fee for lipo will vary from surgeon to surgeon and in different regions of the country. I can often perform the lipo under either local or general depending upon the patients comfort. Good luck.

Liposuction Cost

Based on the one picture, it is difficult to give you sound medical advice but in general, the cost of surgery depends on operative time. In my practice, the total cost of a one hour procedure is $4100. This includes all fees including the board certified plastic surgeon, the board certified anesthesiologist, and the AAAASF medicare certified ambulatory surgery center. A one hour procedure usually involves ONE SIDE of the body either the front side or the back side. If both sides of the body require attention, then the operative time may be 2 hours. The total cost of a two hour procedure is $6100.
Best wishes!!

George C. Peck, Jr, MD
West Orange Plastic Surgeon

Liposuction

Hello and thank you for your question. Based on your photograph, you are a great candidate for liposuction.  This can contour the waist, abdomen, and lower back.  Make sure you specifically look at before and after pictures of real patients who have had this surgery performed by your surgeon and evaluate their results.  The most important aspect is to find a surgeon you are comfortable with. I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Richard G. Reish, MD

Liposuction - cost of multiple areas

Thank you for asking about your liposuction.
  • First of all, congratulations for being so fit and slim! Good for you.
  • Second, fees vary greatly area to area - and depending on how the liposuction is done, e.g. local anesthesia or general, in the office or in an accredited OR and how many areas are treated. it's complex.
  • Small areas can safely be done in-office, larger ones cannot.
  • I suggest you start with the Real Self map showing fees in your area.
  • Then call several qualified plastic surgeons in your area - staff may be able to give you a rough estimate over the phone but you won't know for sure until you are seen in person.
Always consult a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.  Best wishes. Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS

Liposuction - Cost?

Thank you for your question. It is worth having multiple consultations to evaluate cost variation among surgeons in your area. Choose a board certified plastic surgeon based upon experience and the results he or she can deliver, not just on cost alone. Hope this helps and good luck with your procedure.

Lipo costs

Hello. Liposuction of the abdomen and flank area will enhancement your waistline even further. The cost vary based upon geography, technique, surgeon, facility etc. In New Jersey the costs can range from $3500-$6700. Remember that although cost is a relevant factor it is not the most important factor when choosing a surgeon. Good luck

DrBurnett#realself100