What devices work around and under eyes?

Too many to choose. Thermage, Fraxel, Thermismooth, Ulthera, Skintyte, Infini, Clearlift, Clear and Brilliant, Vampire Lift. What shows most results? What can be done in tandem/combo? Which ones could make me loose volume? (don't want that) I had injectables once and made me look like my eyes were sunk in. Thanks

Wrinkles around the eyes and Best Treatment NYC

If you would like to re-post the question with a photo it would be more helpful to answer your question directly.  I have found that the eMatrix with its special tip for the under eye wrinkles is highly effective.  Microneedling with PRP also works in this area.  I have used Thermage to tighten the entire face, especially the jowls and eye area.  Botox works for reducing the crow's feet.  For the best results please consult an expert.  Best, Dr. Green

Under eye treatment .Englewood Cliffs, NJ

In my opinion, without a picture, It's very difficult to suggest a device. It is important to be able to delineate whether you have a depressed area, raised area or normal Contour. Is also important to assess when you have extra skin or just crinkles in existing skin. For this reason, many of the devices that you listed are helpful. I have used ablative, non-ablative lasers, Infini, micro needling and radio-frequency. I feel it's important that you understand that it's not the device, it's the person who's using the device. Seek an  expert who has experience with many of the devices and owns the devices outright. Ask to see photos. Hope this helps. Good luck.

Jeffrey Rapaport, MD
Englewood Dermatologic Surgeon

The device you choose depends upon your goal.

The device you choose depends upon your goal. Eyelid tightening can be best achieved by Thermage and is readily and customarily used to tighten eyes and brow. Ulthera is not used around the eyes. Skintyte can certainly be used around the eyes and forehead but is a four appointment procedure and does not last as long as the Thermage. However, SkinTyte can certainly be used with Thermage for additional tightening. Infini is minimally effective for tightening in general. The only technology which could make you lose volume is Ulthera, but that is not used around the eyes. There is no technology that removes or reduces fat pads. That is strictly a surgical cure. Lasers can be used to improve the surface texture of the skin, such as the Clear and Brilliant and Sciton.