Looking for a Board Certified Facial Plastic Surgeon who does faces only to do a mid or mini-lift In NYC or NEW JERSEY? (Photos)

I had a cat scan of the face and a month later my face dropped. This was my second ct scan. The first one I had at 18 and was the sinuses only. This past one was whole face and included bone AND soft tissue. I was exposed to 13 mgy of radiation which is equiv to 4 years and 4 months of natural radiation. They cumulatively could have aged me 6-8 years. I'm going to post 3 photos of after cat scan and one of before. I am 24 years old, yet I have skin sagging of a 35 year old without the sun damage

Looking for a Board Certified Facial Plastic Surgeon who does faces only to do a mid or mini-lift .

Hi, I have performed facelifts for over 30 years and have performed many minimally, invasive type facelifts on women in their late twenties and early thirties that showed signs of "early jowl formation".  From the photos your cheeks are flat anteriorly (in the front), there is excess fat below the cheeks, the chin is weak but there are no signs of jowls.   These factors combine to create a rectangular shaped face. 

Following the beauty principles outlined in my book on face and body beauty, women look the most feminine, youthful and attractive with heart shaped faces.  Heart shaped faces have cheeks that are full and round in the front.  Cheek augmentation with a dermal filler or using cheek implants for a permanent enhancement will create full, round cheeks that will feminize the entire face.  Liposuction would reduce the excess fat for further shaping of the cheeks.

A weak chin creates an imbalance making the nose appear larger, the mid face top heavy and the lower face look short that de-emphasizes the lips and allows early formation of a double chin.  Chin augmentation using a chin implant will add projection to the chin creating harmony and balance to the lower face.   I have found that placement of a silastic chin implant, through a small curved incision under the chin (also allows excess skin removal) to be very safe, quick and highly effective.

"Jowls” are sagging facial tissues and the primary indication for some form of a SMAS facelift.  Since you don't have "jowls", a facelift wouldn't be warranted as it is described below.  The underlying SMAS layer, of the face, must be dissected, lifted, trimmed and re-sutured (not merely folded or suspended with threads or sutures that will not last).  The excess skin is then removed and the facelift incisions closed.

My most popular facelift is the minimally invasive, short incision facelift that has all the benefits of more invasive facelifts (traditional, mid-face, deep plane, cheek lift and subperiosteal facelifts) but with these added benefits:

• very small incisions and no incisions extend or are placed within the hair.
  • minimal tissue dissection = less bruising and swelling = rapid recovery ( several days instead of weeks or months with the more invasive type facelifts mentioned)
  • can be performed in 90 minutes or less, with or without general anesthesia
  • no incisions within the hair = no hair loss
  • excess fat can be removed
  • excess skin removed
  • cheeks, chin and jaw line can be augmented with dermal fillers (I prefer Restylane Lyft) or facial implants
  • most patients fly back home to parts all over the world in as little as 3 days post-op

I combine facial shaping with every facelift procedure.  When jowls are present, these should be done in concert and not alone or separately in order to create a naturally, more attractive face.  In you case, Cheek Augmentation and Chin Augmentation seems appropriate but not any type of facelift.

Hope this helps.