Realistically, what is the cost of a tummy tuck with a Brazilian butt lift here in Wisconsin?

I understand that it differs from doctor to doctor as well as type of procedures but if i am planning to do this i would like to also get a sense of how much i will be investing in this venture.

BBL & TT cost

There are several factors that can affect the cost of this procedure: location, surgeon, and how many areas you wish to harvest fat from (liposuction). I can tell you that the average cost of a BBL according to Realself is between $6,000 and $7,000 but this will generally only include liposuction of the abdomen and hiprolls. A tummy tuck averages between $8,000 and $9,000. You can visit the American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS) website to find a board certified plastic surgeon in your area and I would call them to set up a consultation so you can have a detailed estimate written up for you. Best of luck in your endeavors.

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Board Certified Plastic Surgery
Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS, International Federation for Adipose Therapeutics & Science

Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon

Cost of a tummy tuck with a Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL)

The cost of this combination procedure varies from surgeon to surgeon and city to city.  Make sure when obtaining cost estimates what that fee includes:  surgeon's fee, facility fee, anesthesia fee, post operative garments, post operative care, medications, bandages, etc.  You may obtain a quote that is quite inexpensive, only to find out it doesn't include the facility fee or there is NO post operative care (out of the country tourist surgery).  

The cost of a combo tummy tuck, BBL will range from $7,000-12,000.

Good Luck!

David Finkle, MD
Omaha Plastic Surgeon

Tummy Tuck - Cost?

Thank you for your question. It is worth having multiple consultations to evaluate cost variation among surgeons in your area.  Choose a board certified plastic surgeon based upon experience and the results he or she can deliver, not just on cost alone. Many practices offer financing plans to lessen the upfront cost. Hope this helps and good luck with your procedure.