I'm a man wanting breasts what's the SAFEST and easiest way to get breasts

What do I need to do to start process

Please put your front, side pictures. These pictures are easier to see if they are taking by someone else not close to the camera of the area you are interested only to give you a better answer.

High profile are taller and narrower implants when compared to moderate profile implants of the same volume.The decision is usually based on the patient breast dimensions, amount of breast that the patient can contribute to the projection and I also factor the patients desires. I try my best to also respect the skin quality and elasticity in order to prevent future drooping due to unnecessarily heavy implants.

over or under muscle doesn't dictate what size implant we can use.  The muscle coverage is helpful in very thin patients and seems to reduce capsular contracture according to some scientific studies. Under the breast tissue is the most natural feel and has a less chance of animation deformity when the pectoralis muscle contracts. In most instances only the top implant is covered by muscle and the reset of the implant ends up under the breast tissue.

Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who has done a ton of Breast Augmentation and has privileges to do this surgery at a local university hospital. This says his credentials have been checked out by fellow Drs. All surgeries carry risk, talk to your plastic surgeon and choose one wisely.

Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. I, like many surgeons, also offer free consultations so that you can be examined and given the most accurate quote possible. Please be mindful that the in person physical exam is the most important and could potentially alter your treatment plan.

Breast Implants Are Best Option

It's not clear from your question of you are in the process of transitioning, but getting breast implants is the best, safest way to feminize the appearance of your chest. Start the process by finding plastic surgeon who is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery (ABPS). These surgeons undergo rigorous training and specialize in aesthetic plastic surgery. I would recommend scheduling consultations with more than one surgeon before choosing the person to perform your surgery. Best of luck.

Craig W. Colville, MD, FACS
Toledo Plastic Surgeon

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well, I suggest you  to consult an board certified plastic surgeon. A breast augmentation restores a firmer, perkier, and more aesthetically pleasing shape to sagging breasts. This not only can improve a patient’s appearance by restoring her youthful, feminine proportions, but also help bras and swimsuits fit more comfortably and attractively. By removing excess, stretched out skin, reshaping the breast tissue, and raising the nipple & areola into a more forward position, a cosmetic surgeon can create a more youthful breast contour. Stretched, large areolae can also be reduced during breast lift surgery, creating an overall better proportioned, natural looking breast, Actually the perkiness on a person or another, depends on patients skin and breast tissues. Breast augmentation surgery increases or restores breast size using silicone gel implants, saline implants or in some cases, fat transfer. One of the most popular and frequently performed aesthetic surgery procedures, breast augmentation has a long and successful track record in satisfying women who wish to enhance, regain or restore balance to their figures.

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD

Implants

Hello, thanks for your trust and for your inquiry. As my colleagues are answering, implants are the fastest and easiest way to get your goals accomplished. 

Please make sure that you and your surgeon are on the same page. Don't forget to discuss all your concerns, options and expectations thoroughly. Have a safe and pleasant PS Journey! 

Respectfully, 

Dr. Jaime Campos-Leon

Jaime Campos Leon, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Breast augmentation

Hello and thank you for your question. Breast implants are the safest method for this.  You will need a full medical evaluation.   The most important aspect is to find a surgeon you are comfortable with. I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Richard G. Reish, MD

Male Breast Implant Surgery

Provided that you are medically stable, the safest option to surgically enlarge breast would be insertion of breast implants. I recommend that you book and in-person consultation with a board certified Plastic Surgeon to discuss your goals and options.

All the best

Jerome Edelstein, MD

Breast Augmentation

Thank you for your question. I would recommend an in person consultation with an experienced board certified plastic surgeon to discuss your goals and candidacy. Best wishes. 

Leonard Lu, MD

Safest and easiest is to have implants placed. Please schedule some in person consultations with board certified plastic surgeons in your area do discuss best treatment and sizing for what look and size you are wanting to achieve. 

Lawrence Bundrick, MD
Huntsville Plastic Surgeon

The safest and easies way to get breasts...

A reliable, safe way to augment breasts and to feminize your chest wall is by placing implants.

There are options for implants in regards to placement, implant type, size, shape, and texture.

Please consult an experienced, board-certified plastic surgeon to discuss your goal and to learn about the procedure and recovery.  Any surgery should be performed by an experience plastic surgeon and anethesiologist at a credentialed facility.

Best regards.

Sugene Kim, MD, FACS

Breast implants in men

The safest and easiest depends on where you start, and where you want to end. Silicone implants are more reliable, but have their own complications. Fat transfers can also be done for smaller enhancements. In my hands, both are done in an accredited operating room with you asleep.

David Janssen, MD, FACS
Oshkosh Plastic Surgeon