I have deep lines around the mouth area. What will it cost to erase them?

Determining the Facial Procedures Best For You

During your #consultation, your skin texture and elasticity, as well as your underlying skin structure and your facial bone structure will be evaluated. Based on this evaluation, your board certified plastic surgeons will create a custom surgical plan, detailing specific techniques and recommendations to meet your goals. In doing so, he or she should be sure to have a full understanding of what results you expect. It is possible to #combine #surgeries. In fact, I commonly recommend other procedures to go accompany a facelift, such as blepharoplasty or a midface (cheek) lift, to name a few. The combination of multiple of facial procedures may create an optimal result. The best procedure approach will be discussed in greater detail during your one-on-one #consultation. I invite you to visit PacificCenterPlasticSurgery.com to view a complete list of surgeries commonly performed. 

If you are not a #candidate, your surgeon can make other suggestions to address your concerns and objectives. It is extremely important to seek a board certified plastic surgeon highly trained with your desired procedures. I also encourage you to look at before and after photos of the surgeons actual patients. Also, reading patient reviews of those who have had combined surgeries will be beneficial. Gathering all of this information will help you make a well-informed decision. Costs will be contingent on the procedures recommended and you agree upon. 

Needs Evaluation

Photos or an evaluation by a physician will be necessary for the best advice.

In general lines are either smoothed by laser, dermabrasion, or peels or they are filled from underneath.