On the right side of my hairline the hair is thinner , what can I use to help it grow back?

I'm 19 and it's been like this since I was little.

Doctor Answers 2

Consult a Surgeon

As mentioned already, a hair transplant could be a viable "next step." It's vital to consult a physician for a diagnosis and recommendation first, however, to see if you are a candidate.

Coral Gables Dermatologist

Hairline changes since childhood

There is a large variation in hairline patterns among males and females. 

In general, if a hairline has been a certain way since childhood, it is unlikely to respond to any specific treatment. The only way to alter the hairline woul be via a hair transplant. 

Jeff Donovan, MD, PhD
Vancouver Dermatologist

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.