Would it be safe to have a Liposuction revision on an area that maximum amount was removed the first time?

I had a tummy tuck and lipo early February of 2016. The incision was made low on the underwear line and into my public area. I was displeased with the incision portion directly on my public area. It was uneven. And that same area had a fatty bulge. Doctor suggested we revise the incesion and since he wold be doing so, also do more lipo. And he told me he took out as much fat as is legally possible the first time. However, I am not convinced it is safe and think I may just want to revise the incision only.

Liposuction revision in Los Angeles

In our office, we employ a Hidef Liposuction Revision Treatment that uses a combination of lipocavitation, liposuction, lasers, fibrous release, and fat grafting among other procedures to recontour your liposuction results. 
Early treatment is often preferred when swelling subsides. 
Best, Dr. KaramanoukianLos Angeles