Mole surgically removed four years ago. Now is starting to grow back.

I had a mole on my back cut out and biopsied around four years ago. It cam back benign. It left a slight indent scar. I was just feeling it and felt that it is now raised a little above my normal skin level and is bumpy and uneven and has the same feeling as other moles I have. And it was not there just a few weeks ago. Should I have my doctor look at it again? Could it possibly be new growth from the one next to it (thought it seems to be growing from the middle of the scar not the edge)?

Cosmetic Mole Removal -- SEE AN EXPERT Dermatologic Surgeon

Sometimes moles do grow back unless they were excised.  I suggest seeing an expert in dermatologic surgery.  Sometimes lasers can help over surgery.  Best, Dr. Emer.