PRP/ Progesterone for female hair loss. Is Progesterone application topical or oral? (photo)

I am a 39 yr old female with inexplicable thinning hair in the front and top. I talked to a doctor about PRP & have booked to try it in a few weeks but want to know about the Progesterone, is it oral - BIH or topical with the prp? I have a prescription of BI Progesterone buy the same dr who is trying prp suggested i "not" take my recent prescription of Progesterone as they have side effects, but let me be clear, I only started the BI Progesterone approx 2 months ago after seeing a specialist.

Hair Loss -- PRP, Progesterone, Viviscal, Rogaine, Finesteride, Spironolactone

PRP/Progesterone are injected into the particular treated area of the scalp. I suggest seeing an expert to evaluate your hair loss and consider the best treatment options. Best, Dr. Emer