Does any one really know how long it takes for fat cells to survive before I can sit after my BBL? (photos)

I'am 7 weeks post op.how long b4 a patient can sit? I see every doctor says some thing different. Some say 2 weeks others say wait at least 4 weeks??? Does any one truly know the answer...I know these doctors are Board Certified...so what research are you doing to know the answer!! I . My Doctor tells all his patients3 months absolutely No Sitting! .I have heard it takes at least 2 months for fat cells to survive... So what do you think?

Does any one really know how long it takes for fat cells to survive before I can sit after my BBL?

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well.... I recommend youto wait 8 weeks to sit on your buttocks and while that period use your boopy pillow to protect the shape.