I'm interested in the mommy makeover surgery with extended tummy tuck, breast lift with implants, liposuction and a BBL (Photo)

I already had weight loss surgery I was 240 I'm now 142 looking to having surgery REALLY soon I need to know some price quotes I'm willing to travel internationally

Weight Control and the Costs of a Mommy Makeover

The Mommy Makeover is a combination of procedures to bring a woman’s body back to the way she looked prior to pregnancy. Most commonly some variation of a #TummyTuck and #BreastSurgery are performed. Additional procedures can include liposuction, umbilical hernia repair.  The most common #breastprocedures include #mastopexy or #breastlift, #breastaugmentation, or #breastreduction. In addition to a one-on-one consultations with a board certified Plastic Surgeon, patients always need to be seen by their primary care doctor prior to such procedures.  We screen every patient and their medical records for risks of blood clots (DVT) and then take appropriate measures.  MWL (massive weight loss patients of  75 lbs or more) tend to have poor skin elasticity and will frequently need additional tightening even afte 6 -12 months regardless of who or how their surgery is performed. This is simply the nature of such body tissues and the ability to heal with the lack or limited elasticity. The costs of a #Mommy Makeover will depend on several factors. Such include the geographic location, the skill and experience of the surgeon, and operating room and anesthesia fees.  Also, such #combined operations are often performed with our Gynecology colleagues. Tubal ligation is a common post pregnancy procedure which is done at the time of many of the surgeries included with Mommy Makeovers. Therefore, if you require a gynecologic operation or study (laparoscopy) and are considering a plastic surgery procedure, discuss these issues with your doctor. Combining these procedures decreases anesthetics, costs, and recovery time.   Most importantly, your procedures should be performed by a #PlasticSurgeon who is board-certified and has a great deal of experience specializing in cosmetic #surgery. You will then greatly improve your chances of getting the result you desire, and, without the need for a revision surgery. It is suggested that you look at before and after photos of the surgeons actual patients, and read patient reviews. Gathering all of this information will help you make a well-informed decision.

Mommy makeover

Thank you for your question and photos.  It appears that you would benefit a great deal from a mommy makeover as your have described.  To know the finer details of the procedure that would be tailored to you, please see a board certified plastic surgeon.

Dr. Results
Miami, FL

PS after MWL

Congrats on your weight loss – what a huge accomplishment. From the information you provided it sounds like you would benefit from a lower body lift or gastric bypass tummy tuck, possibly some liposuction and maybe a butt lift or augmentation. We have extensive experience performing these procedures on weight loss patients and for safety reasons like to see our patients have an overnight stay under nurse observation. Plan to pay in the 20 to 25,000 range for the procedures you mentioned above. Best of luck to you. -Dr. Coan

Brian Coan, MD, FACS
Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon

Body contouring options

You'll need to visit with several plastic surgeon for the exact costs.  Also, I caution you on traveling outside the U.S. for safety reasons first and foremost.

What does a mommy makeover cost?

The cost of a mommy makeover is a function of the operations performed, the overall health and weight of the patient, and the speed of the surgeon. For the pictures and the operations intended you should expect to pay around $20,000.

Mommy make-over after 100 pound weight loss

Thank you for asking about your mommy make-over.

• Congratulations on your weight loss!
  • Your photos suggest that you would benefit from a lower body lift and upper body lift, including a breast lift.
  • This would not be done at the same time as a BBL - it is too much surgery to be safe.
  • First, may I suggest doing the BBL and breast lift and upper back lift first -
  • Then the lower body lift.
  • These are major operations - much as I understand the desire to save money, I personally believe your safety requires you to have this done nearer home.
  • The government has reported serious tuberculosis wound infections from surgery done in the Caribbean and one Caribbean island has close down a surgeon for multiple deaths.
  • Exception - if you have relatives in a foreign country who can confidently recommend a surgeon and you can stay with them to recover, foreign surgery can be reasonable.
  • Regardless, major weight loss surgery carries an increased risk of bleeding - if you insist on going abroad, be sure they have typed and cross matched you for a blood transfusion.
Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon
Hope you found this answer helpful. Best wishes.

Mommy Makeover: some advise

Congratulations for your weight loss, and thank you very much for sharing your concerns about perform múltiple procedure after massive weight loss.

Before simply say the cost of the procedure, i would allow me to give you some advice about the type of surgery that you want:

The "Plastic Surgery After Massive Weight Loss", it's a Plastic Surgery Subspecialty responsible for correcting the excessive sagging skin of different body areas, caused by a big weight loss in a short time, in a special kind of patient, because can be exist comorbidities due to obesity.

In this regard, I recommend be treated by a board certified plastic surgeon, with special training in Plastic Surgery After Massive Weight Loss.
Therefore, it will use different surgical techniques and special safety measures for the ex obese patient.

It's very important to make a preparation weeks or even months before the surgery, advising the patient to take certain measures that helps to have a successful surgery with very good results.

You can perform multiple procedures at the same time just if the blood work and preop cardiovascular evaluation are in optimal range that allows us to make a safe procedure.

Finally, the investment required for the procedure you want range to $ 7,000- $7,500 USD. Complete package.

Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

I'm interested in the mommy makeover surgery with extended tummy tuck, breast lift with implants, liposuction and a BBL

Congratulations on your successful weight loss; you should be very proud of this accomplishment. It will likely be in your best interests to undergo the mentioned procedures in a staged fashion; keep in mind (with ALL your decisions) that safety considerations should be first concern.

When it comes to cost of surgery, there may be many “variables” involved. The specific surgeon's credentials/experience level (or lack thereof), the specific geographic area you are looking at, the different operations available, the location of the procedure ( quality of surgery facility), type/quality of anesthesia provider… are some of the potential variables involved. You will find some average costs of surgery listed on this website and on individual plastic surgeons' websites (including attached link) as well.
In regards to outcome of the planned procedure, more important than costs of the procedures will be careful selection of your plastic surgeon. I would suggest starting with the American Society of Plastic Surgery and/or the Aesthetic Society of Plastic Surgery to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons.
Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices concentrate on aesthetic surgery. Ask to see lots of examples of their work and preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done.
Be very careful with your decision-making. You will find, while doing your due diligence, that there are many different “specialties” who will offer their services to you; again, I strongly recommend you concentrate on surgeons certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.
  I would also suggest that you do not base your selection of plastic surgeon primarily on costs of surgery; keep in mind that revisionary surgery may be more costly in many ways.  You may find the attached link, dedicated to patients who have experienced significant weight loss, helpful to you as you learn more. Best wishes.

Based on the pictures, a body lift with fat transfer and breast lift with implants may be reasonable. The price can range from $15,000 to $20,000. However, do not go on price alone. Make sure you see an experienced and qualified plastic surgeon. 

See link below for examples.

Karol A. Gutowski, MD, FACS

Hi.. thank you for the question and photos... Congratulation for loosing that amount of weight... Yes you qualify for these procedures... Here in the caribbean these mommy makeover are around US$5,000 to US$7500.... 

Luis A. Mejia, MD