I had fat transfer for BBL. Need to know what type of clothes to wear? (Photo)

I'am already in a corset... So just need to know what type of pants I can wear? My doctor said no underwear for 3 months and I'm OK with that. Just don't know what type of clothes, I know I can't wear anything right or anything that will put pressure on the Fat, So what are my options?

What to wear

I suggest wearing something that is comfortable and looks nice. Immediately after surgery you should wear clothing that you don't mind if they get some stains or spots on them. I don't believe in wearing any particular clothing including underwear can possibly change your final outcome from your surgery unless something was extremely tight Best, Mats Hagstrom M.D.