How much would a Vaginal Rejuvenation cost in New York or Connecticut?

I'm a 26 year old with 4 kids. Yes, FOUR kids. And I want to get a vaginal rejuvenation for obvious reasons. I have been married for 7 going on 8 years in June and want to "rejuvenate" my love life with my husband. I want to know what the absolute highest I would have to pay to get it done.

Vaginoplasty/Vaginal Rejuvenation

I appreciate your question. Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc.  I would recommend that you go to The American Society of Plastic Surgery website and look for a list of board certified plastic surgeons in your area.  You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon

I can tell you that in my practice in Providence RI we generally charge about $3,000 for a beautiful result. I see many patients from the NY and CT area and would certainly be pleased to offer you a consultation.
Thank you and good luck.

Richard Zienowicz, MD
Providence Plastic Surgeon

Cost of vaginaoplasty

Thank you for your question. This is very common and difficult to answer. I would first and foremost recommend performing research based on reviews and outcome instead of pricing.There are payment plans available through for example care credit that would help pay for a procedure that may seem too expensive.

Vaginal rejuvenation in New York

Cost for labiaplasty
Costs for #CosmeticLabiaplasty and #CosmeticFemaleSugery
#Costs will depend upon the specific surgery that is requested, type of anaesthesia, experience of the surgery, and geographic location.
Estimated fees can be found on Real Self, and the American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery websites.

Cost for Vaginal Rejuvenation?

Dear MissEva1989,

Thank you for writing in with your question.  Childbirth does change us!  It can affect bladder, bowel and sexual function; for some women just sex or the bladder has been impacted, for others it's all three areas.

Good for you for wanting to put everything back while you are young enough to continue to enjoy your body for years to come.

Several things impact the answer to your question about cost.  First of all, the experience and training of the surgeon is very important (whether they have just taken a course or have been practicing for years), and type of specialty.  Plastic surgeons do not get the same training in pelvic reconstruction as gynecologists and urogynecologists unless they have gone outside of their initial specialty and may be able to offer labiaplasty but not vaginal reconstruction.  Second, most doctors trained in vaginal rejuvenation don't accept insurance as insurance doesn't recognize the sexual function problems the way they should.  There are no CPT codes for decreased or no sensation, partner fall out or gas-like noises during sex.  Third, geographic location can be a factor as prices may be higher in major cities like NYC and LA.

You want to make sure the surgeon you choose has lots of experience, can show you many before and after pictures, has patient testimonials available, has good bedside manner, and can discuss with you complication rates and how they handle a problem if it occurs.  Remember, it's not just about the money, it's about getting the best results.

I hope this information is helpful.  You can read more about vaginal rejuvenation at the link below.

Good luck in achieving your desires!

Dr. Troy Hailparn

Troy Hailparn, MD
San Antonio OB/GYN

My Dear 26 year old who is brave enough to state after 4 vaginal delivery things are not the same.I do agree with whole hearty, as I do compare vaginal delivery to blowing into a balloon, as the balloon never go back to original state, as vagina dose not go either.

My suggestion to you is as follow, first see a gynecologist who listen to you and understand you and then find out what is the problem you might have anatomically.

From what you are describing, If I am not wrong interpreting your complain, you and your husband are not feeling each other as intense as before.

I do not believe having any vaginal surgery will address your issue, as pulling, cutting and suturing the vaginal tissue is  not your answer, as pulling, cutting and suturing of facial skin by plastic surgeon is not the answer for looking young anymore.

the answer is to bring back youth to vagina and that is increase collagen and Elastin in vaginal wall and surrounding area.
I have been performing a combination of Co2 laser and PRP ( Platelet Rich Plasma ) and I am getting fabulous result.

As far as the cost for Co2 laser in New York is around $ 3000 -4000 for 3 session and each PRP will cost around $800-1200 depends on your condition.

At end I am submitting my patient statement from Real Self about above procedure posted on 1/20/2016
I was having a hard time with my partner reaching...
  • 20 Jan 2016
  • 1 month post
I was having a hard time with my partner reaching and orgasm because I couldn't feel my partner. After having 3 treatments there was a 50% improvement in my vaginal walls getting firmer. The first treatment was painful with prp injections but with extra numbing cream it was better the second time. I will be repeating the procedure on a yearly basis
Thankyou DR simhaee.

Good luck and best of health

How much does vaginal rejuvenation cost in the NY area?

Vaginal rejuvenation is a general term for over a dozen procedures to either tighten the vaginal canal, improve the external appearance or both. Tightening the vaginal canal with surgery may involve simply a vaginoplasty or require additional pelvic floor reconstruction work at the same time. So the answer is to schedule a consultation and see how much you need to have done to achieve your goals.

You need a consultation to get a proposal

Many women I see for vaginoplasty consultation actually have pelvic prolapse which is a medical condition covered by insurance. Having had 4 vaginal deliveries you have a very high probability of having these issues. You should make an appointment with a Board Certified Urogynecologist with experience in both Reconstructive and Cosmetic Vaginal Surgery. Such a specialist would be best capable of explaining your examination and how it contributes to your symptoms. At that time they will explain what is and what is not covered by insurance. You'll then know what is out of pocket.
Best of luck. 

Oscar A. Aguirre, MD
Denver Urogynecologist

Cost of vaginal rejuvenation

Often, after multiple deliveries and note of vaginal relaxation there is also some extent of pelvic organ prolapse. When this is the case, a formal prolapse repair is done to restore the anatomy of the vagina. Rejuvenation or vaginal tightening would be part of this procedure. The surgery is done in the hospital and goes through your insurance, so cost is determined based on your deductible and insurance coverage as well as other possible hospital fees. Please follow the link to read more about vaginal reconstructive surgeries. 

The cost of vaginal rejuvenation and labiaplasty really depends on your desires and your present anatomy. If childbirth has separated the tightening muscles of the vagina excessively, a surgical vaginal rejuvenation procedure is most likely your best option. This can be combined with other procedures including labiaplasty and G or O shot procedures to enhance your sexual sensations. This surgical option is more of a permanent solution for significant laxity. In Texas, cost is from $4,000 to $6,500 depending on what you need.

For mild laxity, ThermiVa vaginal tightening is a good option. I prefer this radiofrequency method over the laser methods because there is no downtime (you can have sex the night of the procedure!) plus it can enhance the sensitivity of the pelvic areas including the clitoris and the vulva. Thus, you get mild vaginal tightening with and enhance sexual sensation. Cost is $1,000 per treatment for most physicians.

I know New York tends to be expensive. You may find that a trip to Dallas may be less all things considered. Good Luck.

Robert L. True, MD
Grapevine OB/GYN