Would TT be ideal for flat stomach and smaller waist? (Photo)

I have had lipo and still not gotten the disired flat stomach and smaller waist.

Tummy tuck candidate

You appear to be a good candidate for the full tummy tuck.  This procedure will address the abdominal muscles, which liposuction alone does not address.  It will give you a tighter, flatter abdominal appearance.  See a board certified plastic surgeon in your area to learn more.

Dr Derby

Thank you for your question and the photos. You are  great candidate for a full Tummy Tuck maybe combined with some lipo for contouring. Best of luck    

Derby Sang Caputo, MD

Do I need a Tummy Tuck?

Thank you for your question.  If you have had liposuction performed in the past and you are dissatisfied with your results, then you are likely a good candidate for a tummy tuck.  I would also recommend liposuction of the abdomen, waist, and back bra rolls all done at the same time to better define your entire midsection.  Despite having liposuction done in the past, it appears that you still have some fat that can be suctioned out at the time of your tummy tuck.  The TT will indeed flatten your stomach make your waist much smaller because it not only removes excess skin, but it also will tighten the abdominal muscles.

Be sure to choose a board certified Plastic Surgeon for your care.  Best of luck!

Tummy Tuck - Am I A Candidate?

Thank you for your question and photos. You appear to be an excellent candidate for a full tummy tuck. The abdominal skin excision and muscle tightening could give you an excellent contour as well as improve the tone of the anterior abdominal wall. Liposuction could be used to better define your flanks and hips at the time of tummy tuck surgery. Please see a board certified plastic surgeon for an in-person examination to discuss the specific details of the procedures. Ask to see before and after photos to get an idea of what can be achieved. Hope this helps!

Tummy tuck for thinner waist

It is difficult to answer your question without examining you in person, but in general if liposuction leaves you with loose skin a tummy tuck may give you a better result.  An evaluation by a board certified plastic surgeon should answer your question more precisely.