I've never had bad acne but now all of the sudden I'm breaking out like crazy on my forehead? (Photo)

I've never had bad acne but now all of the sudden I'm breaking out like crazy on my forehead and it won't go away! How can I cure this acne and get clear skin again?

Forehead acne help

I would see a skin specialist for this. I would treat with Retin A, a good cleanser, Excel V and Spectra laser and chemical peels. It is sometimes helpful as well to add micro Botox to the forehead. 

I've never had bad acne but now all of the sudden I'm breaking out like crazy on my forehead?

Thank you for taking the time to send a photo. There are several different treatments that can be done to help manage acne. First of all a good skin care program that help with the breakouts that should be used daily. There is also a great light treatment called VPL for acne that will help tremendously with killing the bacteria and getting rid of the acne. You will need several treatments but they have no downtime and well tolerated. Find a good Dermatologist and get a skin care consulation to see what treatment is best for you. Good Luck!

Bruce K. Smith, MD

Clear Skin Combination with peels, lasers, skin care

Most often a combination approach is needed to deal with acne breakouts. I suggest a formal consultation with a cosmetic dermatologist who is an expert in lasers, peels, and skin care to determine the best regimen for you.  Best, Dr. Emer.