Will chemical peels after a TCA cross procedure helps acne scars?

Hello! Will chemical peels after a TCA cross procedure helps acne scars elevate and the overall complexion of the skin ? If yes how long should I wait to start the peel after the cross? thanks a bunch!

Chemical Peels for Acne Scars

Chemical peels can be performed on your entire skin after TCA cross as soon as it heals up. I often combine the two treatments and will treat with microneedling, Fraxel, or eMatrix as well. Please consult an expert in scar treatments. Best, Dr. Green

Thanks for your query. After tca cross you can undergo the peel for full face after a minimum gap of 21 days. The rest can be evaluated after examining the skin. Chemical peels will make your face lighter and brighter. Hope it helps.

All The Best

Ajaya Kashyap, MD
India Plastic Surgeon