How to get rid of belly fat ASAP and in the safest manner? (Photo)

I have always had a flat tummy. Yet, over the last 9 months, particularly the last 4, I have noticed I have a belly. I eat extremely healthy & try to be active, so I am shocked by this pooch. I do have a fibroid the size of a golf ball (which my doctor said wouldn't be the cause of my extended belly) & I do have IBS. However, even on days when I am not bloated/distended, I have a belly. What is the best procedure to get my flat belly back? I have reviewed cool sculpting & got mixed reviews.

How to get rid of belly fat ASAP and in the safest manner?

There are several techniques of liposculpture. Recently invented Nutational Infrasonic Liposclupture (NIL) system developed for solving several problems related with prior techniques using surgical incisions to remove excess fat tissue resulting in prolonged operation time, need of general anesthesia, more tissue damage, bleeding, higher complication rate, prolonged healing period and scarring. It is especially affective in difficult and large areas like the abdomen, buttocks, back, upper arms thighs and knees and in such areas superior to Laser Lipolysis System which is designed to be applied in gentle parts of body. In NIL technique, a cannula having fluctuation, rotation, and vibration movements creating ultrasonic waves allows removing fat tissue gently and safely without harming any other tissues. The vibrations and ultrasound waves of the device releases stem cells adhered to fat cells. Released stem cells helps to healing process and results with natural and fresher look. NIL doesn’t require large incisions on skin but very small entering hole for the cannula as a result it is almost impossible to notice. Compared with surgical techniques, as there is no incisions during surgery, there is no fluctuations or bumps on skin after the procedure providing a smoother look. Additionally most recent simple and safe technique NIL is done under local anesthesia in most application areas so that patient can return normal activities the next day.

Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Liposuction

you are an excellent candidate for liposuction. Recovery is usually 4 to 6 weeks,but can be a little longer. Non surgical options  are only a little better than diet and exercise.

Ralph M. Rosato, MD
Vero Beach Plastic Surgeon

Belly Fat! ....Best procedure for this is........

No question, the best procedure by far is liposuction!   I used to have CoolSculpting and got rid of it after 1.5 years because there were VERY few patients happy with the results!  Liposuction will definitely get rid of excess fat.   If your muscles are flat, this will give you a very flat belly.   If your muscles are distended, then you will possible need a tummy tuck to tighten your muscles.  Tummy Tucks are performed most often to tighten skin, but when you have distended muscles, it is the only way to tighten them as well.    You will need an in person consultation to determine which procedure is best for you.  Consult a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon! Good Luck!

Liposuction

Dear Washingtonian,             Thanks for submitting your pictures. From observing your pictures, it is quite clear that you have fat deposits, mainly on your lower abdomen , but also on the upper abdomen. These areas plus the lower chest under the breasts and the pubic area, are considered aesthetic unit. Taking care of these areas together is preferable , because if the removed fat is not lost from the total body weight by caloric intake reduction, the fat will go to the non treated areas and make them very unattractive.         The fastest way to remove the fat is by liposuction , however , it is important to make multiple small incision for the cannula , so that  the fat will be removed in many direction , assuring thorough and even removal of fat, which will prevent return of the fat later on, due to ability of  each remaining fat cell to increase the amount of stored fat by 50 %.   You have to realize that it is critical to choose the right surgeon as oppose to the tool. So, check the photo gallery of the different surgeons and  select the surgeon that you like  his or her's  results.    Always, consult with experienced board certified plastic surgeons who operate in accredited surgery center for your safety. Also, check the reviews on 'RealSelf' for ratings and positive experience reports.                         Best of luck,                                              Dr Widder                           

Count calories

Cool sculpting is not the answer.  In fact, what you are pulling on is skin.  There is no fat on the outside.  There isn't even that much skin.  You may have at on the inside, which means you need to count calories, go on a diet, and exercise.  people think they eat healthy, but in reality when you count calories you will be surprised that you are overeating.

What is safe way to get rid of belly fat.

I have reviewed your pics. A hands on exam is necessary to determine if your excess is above or below the muscle. Assuming it is above muscle I would give you 3 options:1. Eat healthy and exercise. this would take longest.  Your pics per my assessment suggest this is a reasonable option.2.This next is a personal bias. The sclupsure procedure, utilizing technology from Cynosure reduces belly fat with 20%TO 24% effectivness. YOU WOULD SEE THIS RESULT OVER A 3 MONTH PERIOD.3. The quickest result but most invasive, is liposuction. This is also most expensive.All three are safe. Most safe would be healthy diet and exercise.

The pooch

You appear to be in great shape. My non-surgical response would be to change your diet and exercise regimen. With regard to surgical options liposuction would be most appropriate for controlled fat removal. 
DrBurnett#realself100

Flat belly

It all depends on the overlying skin.  If the skin quality is good and elastic with little to no stretch marks then liposuction works very well.  CoolSculpting can work, however, the results are never as impressive as those obtained with liposuction.  For patients with skin laxity in addition to subcutaneous fat, the best option is tummy tuck.

Elan B. Singer, MD

Candidate for Tummy Tuck

Tummy Tuck (abdominoplasty) is a plastic surgery procedure designed to flatten the abdomen by removing excess skin and fat, and to tighten the abdominal wall. Women and men who have excess skin and/or fat around the abdomen which does not respond to diet and exercise are candidates for abdominoplasty. Many patients complain that they cannot flatten their abdominal muscles through exercise, which also means a tummy tuck may be right for them. Abdominoplasty candidates have: excess abdominal skin which may sag, a disproportionate or protruding abdomen, weakened or separated abdominal muscles, excess fat concentrated in the abdomen Other tummy tuck patients may recently have lost a lot of weight and need to have excess skin and tissue removed. Many women choose to have an abdominoplasty following pregnancy. Older patients may be candidates for a tummy tuck due to reduced skin elasticity, family traits, age, immobility. Additional procedures that may enhance the result are Liposuction, Breast Procedures, or Thigh Lift. Mommy makeovers usually include multiple operations.  Brazilian “butt enhancement” can be done at the same time to provide best body contours. Arm reduction or brachiaplasty is also common. 

Belly pooch

Thanks for reaching out.  It looks like you are in great shape and your skin has good snap back.  Liposuction is the best most effective way to get rid of belly fat, and would definitely get you the results you are looking for.  Cool sculpt has modest results even in the best circumstances.  I would go see a board certified plastic surgeon to get the right plan.
I hope this helps :)

John Paul Tutela, MD
Livingston Plastic Surgeon