Retin-A application on shift work.

I am on a schedule of one month of days (6AM-6PM), one month of nights (6PM-6AM). I am currently applying my Retin-A about 9-10PM while I am getting ready for bed, but I am getting ready to go on night shift. When I go in to work on night shift, the sun is down, and when I go home, the sun is up. Should I continue to apply it at 9-10PM while I'm at work (with no windows), or should I apply it before bed still at 9-10AM? Or does it matter?

Retin-A application on night shift

Great question!  Since most night shift staff members sleep in the dark I would suggest applying your Retin A before you go to sleep.  Maintain a strict habit of wearing spf during day light hours regardless of your work schedule.  

Retin-A is great for fine lines and wrinkles, texture, tone and break outs.  Our patients benefit from regular usage of their Retin-A combined with a skin care regimen at home that includes moisturizers with antioxidants and growth factors such as Skin Medica TNS Essential Serum and Sente' Dermal Repair Cream and Bio Complete Serum.

Hope this helps.  Good luck.