PRP with ACell Hair Regeneration - more information?

I am a 31 Male with a receding hairline and thinning throughout the top, especially towards the front. I'm very interested in the PRP with ACell procedure specifically Dr. Amiya Prasad's Hair Regenration. His explanations are thorough and he genuinely seems to believe his procedure works. However the lack of independent pictures and reviews on realself is concerning. Wanted to see if anyone could provide more information on this procedure. Any guidance or insight would be greatly appreciated.

Acell is uncharted and potentially unsafe.

Thanks for posting this question. In my research, I simply cannot find any peer reviewed study that supports Acell in regards to a hair regeneration. 

What I do know is that Acell is made from pig bladder. I have seen some patients that were treated in other offices with Acell then had massive shedding.  The patients come in to the office in tears because the Acell triggers a massive and angry inflammatory event and now they are worse off!  The inflammation may be because Acell is a foreign substance. I would strongly suggest meeting with a reputable hair restoration physician to discuss your options.

Acell with PRP

PRP is an effective stand alone treatment and it can be combined with progesterone, mesotherapy, and stem cells.

We have found Acell to be ineffective.  

Baubac Hayatdavoudi, MD
Beverly Hills Physician

PRP and A cell; ENGLEWOOD CLIFFS NJ

In my opinion, there are no peer reviewed   studies on  A cell with PRP....  I suggest you contact the doctor directly.

Prphairmd.com 

Jeffrey Rapaport, MD
Englewood Dermatologic Surgeon