Mommy Makeover Revision. Any suggestions?

I had a mimi tummy tuck from a renown surgeon here in the Washington DC area, and am looking for a surgeon in the area that is experienced in revisions. While my surgeon acknowledges the surgery did not go as planned and that a revision is very much needed, I feel I need the expertise of a different surgeon. Any recommendations?

To find doctors in your local area, please click here.

Choosing the right surgeon to get the best outcome

The first thing you should do is check the ASPS website for a list of doctors in your area.  Then look at online reviews.  Check the surgeon's website.  Look at their results.  Ask around to see if you have any personal references, these can be very helpful.  Once you have screened the doctor, meet with them. If they are professional and sincere, educated and experienced, if they listen to your concerns and develop a plan which fits with your goals, you have found a good match.