How soon can I get a microneedling session after I got my TCA cross?

3-4 weeks after TCA CROSS

I like to wait a little longer, yes, the upper layers of the skin heal after 5 days from TCA CROSS, however the lower layers take a few more weeks. Hence I personally like to wait 3-4 weeks after TCA CROSS for microneedling. For ablative lasers I wait even longer- 5 to 6 weeks. All the bestDr Davin LimLaser dermatologist, Brisbane, Australia.

Brisbane Dermatologist

TCA cross, microneedling

The recovery after microneedling is minimal, as you know. TCA cross can be performed safely as long as the skin looks like it has returned to its baseline normal, which is typically 3-5 days. Be well.

Estee Williams, MD