I'd like to have a BBL but is fat grafting to my misshapen outer thighs possible as well?

After having two pregnancies back to back (both children born in the same year!) And being bed ridden all of one and half the other due to severe sciatica along with two other injuries, my left thigh has now atrophied. My left buttock is a lot smaller then the right as well and the area behind my knee now has a fat deposit. I feel completely deformed. Just another thing to add to my lack of a butt, large tummy and back fat. Is a fat trans possible to the thigh area as well to make them curvier?

Fat grafting to thighs, hips and butt?

Yes, you can have fat transferred to those three areas to achieve a more aesthetic look. I suggest an in person consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon to narrow down the sites for donor fat and transfer and possibly fixing the fat behind your knee. Sometimes additional surgeries may be suggested during the consultation that cannot be provided with simple pictures.

Thank you for your question and best of luck!

Fat can be transferred to many different areas to help you reshape and improve symmetry.

BBL candidate?

Impossible to give you any advice based on the photos you have posted.  We can not assess your anatomy and donor sites.  Please see a board certified PS to learn more about your options.  Best wishes.

BBL

I think that in order to determine what your issues are and potentially what can be achieved, you need to be seen in person to be properly evaluated.