I have several rotten and broken teeth. Due to a pre existing illness, I am having a hard time finding a dentist to treat me.

I live in Glen Burnie, Maryland, My teeth a in very bad shape. And do to my illness they have to be addressed at once. Thank you, John W Johnson Jr

Dental Implants may help you.

Hi, 

If you don't mind me asking, what is your illness? It would be a little easier to provide a possible treatment option that could work for you with that information. 

In the mean time, I would suggest researching dental implants. Dental implants are a great alternative to dentures, bridges, and flippers. They function as your natural teeth and help rebuild your chewing ability,

Chicago Dentist