Can I get enough fat for Brazilian Butt lift after pre Liposuction? (photos)

I had lipo of my lower abs love handles flanks and waist and now want a bbl. Im not a big girl and only really had fat in my lower abdomen to began with. I want to get a bbl and I wanna know will I be able to get enough fat being as though I already had lipo. I dont want a big butt with small thighs because I had to get my thighs lipod if that is where fat would come from trying to gain weight. Also any tips on gaining weight if it is possible and how much weight I would need to gain for my wish pic.

You would need to gain some weight.

I will keep this very simple. You do not have enough fat to get the result you're looking for. If you gained 15 to 20 pounds that fat would be suctioned from your unwanted areas and put in your butt. You cannot have a big butt without a gain of at least 10 pounds in weight.I do not agree with one of the surgeons who wrote the fat completely is gone after 12 months. I have performed  large volume fat transplantation in over 1000 patients using MRI and other imaging. We have demonstrated  in journals of plastic surgery without a doubt a 50 to 60% volume maintenance long term. We have patients out eight or nine years now with volume from fat transplantation. This is pretty consistent with what most leaders and plastic surgery present as results.There are many ways to gain weight but I would just suggest hanging out with one of your heavy friends  and adopting their routine.

Best regards, Dr. DelVecchio

Is there enough?

The simple answer to your question is no.  Based on your photos, there is not enough excess fat in your common donor sites for your to be a good candidate of the BBL procedure in light of your goals (wish pics).  You may need to consider implants.  Best wishes.

I am considering Breast Augmentation, what are the financing companies that are able to help me?

Based upon you having had liposuction and the appearance as shown in your photos you do not have adequate donor fat for the BBL. You need to gain 15-20 pounds in order to have enough donor fat. I have had a number of patients who have gained the weight for the procedure and then lost it after the surgery.

George Lefkovits, MD

Buttock Enhancement

There seems to be not enough fat left for a good Brazilian Butt Lift results. Previous liposuction will make harvesting any fat very difficult. If there is no fat then one needs to consider buttock implants for buttock enhancement

If you do not have fat reserves, then it is difficult to have a BBL you may want buttock implants instead. I do not usually encourage people to gain weight, because they will often drift down after surgery and the buttock may deflate.

You need to gain some weight

You would need to gain about 15 pounds for your surgery.  The more the better!  It's often easier for people to drink the calories.  High calorie smoothies, Jamba juice work well.  Best wishes for your surgery!

Shim Ching, MD
Honolulu Plastic Surgeon

You are not a good BBL candidate

From your photos you are not a good candidate for a BBL and you will not be able to achieve your wish picture look. Therefor, I do not suggest a BBL as you will likely be unhappy with results. 

Martin Jugenburg, MD

Can I get enough fat for Brazilian Butt lift after pre Liposuction?

I perform Brazilian buttlift on very thin women and I perform butt implants.  I think that both are reasonable.  I would have to examine you to determine if you have enough fat for the Brazilian buttlift.

Butts augmentation

Dear NothingButNips,
        Thanks for submitting your pictures and your 'wish' picture. It would have been helpful  to see your back and side view pictures of your butts, as well. I am sorry to break the sad news to you. Unfortunately, fat injection to the butts disappears completely or almost completely after 6 - 12 month as I was told by many patients who came to my surgery center for butt implants surgery after being disappointed from the fat injection done by other surgeons. Fat injection to the butts is physiologically illogical, since you can not expect large amount of fat to survive without  good circulation. Think about it , if fat injection would have been consistent and reliable, breasts augmentation with implants would have disappeared from the market or their number would have been reduced dramatically. The reality is that last year, breasts augmentation with implants was the number one cosmetic surgery in the US... Your best option is butt implants. They do not disappear and when done correctly , they look and feel natural and very attractive. However, not all results are the same,because there are different techniques and the implants come in different shapes, sizes and softness. So do you due diligence. Consult only with board certified plastic surgeons who do lots of butt implants surgery in accredited surgery center for your safety. Most importantly, check the before and after pictures to make sure that they are numerous, consistent and attractive. Check also the 'realself' reviews for positive patients experience which provides important information about the surgeons.
                                      Dr Widder