What experience do any plastic surgeons have with cosmetic procedures, particularly BBL, on MS patients?

I am scheduled to have a BBL on September with Doctor Salama in Miami. I have a mild case of multiple sclerosis and will be seeing my neurologist for a medical clearance. I also take Gilenya daily for the MS, which is 0.5 MG.

Elective Surgery with MS

Most Plastic Surgeons do not treat MS and rely heavily on the Neurologist for guidance in the perioperative period. Make sure your surgeon is well aware of your condition and receives adequate guidance from your Neurologist about how to manage the condition while you are in Miami. Best wishes.