Hello Doctors. I've written here before, but I am still concerned about my post gyno surgery results. Can it possibly grow back?

I was completely flat after my surgery. It is approaching 2 months post surgery now and I am seeing the results progressively worsen. I don't understand what's happening. I could not pinch fat or glandular tissue before but now I feel like I can. The second I take off the compression shirt, I get that full puffy feeling again. Also, my testosterone is low. It was low prior to surgery. Could that be the reason for possibly regrowth? Do I need LOW T therapy? I don't want revision surgery. :(

Please click here to see the previous question.

The Lasting Effects of Gynecomastia Surgery

The #recurrence of breast enlargement is uncommon following #gynecomastia surgery.
However, it can occur. If this happens, you may require further surgery in the future.
Each patient is unique and previous #results are not a guarantee for individual outcomes. As with all cosmetic surgery, results will be rewarding if expectations are realistic. With any surgical procedure, there are some risks which your doctor will discuss with you during your consultation.