Is a Capsulorrhaphy a permanent procedure? Or does it have to be redone, if so how often?

I currently have 350/325cc silicone implants under the muscle. I am two months post op and one has healed quite well. However the other falls completely into my armpit when I lie on my back, so much that it almost looks like I have no implant on that side. My understanding is a capsullorrhaphy is required to fix this. (Will discuss with my surgeon next month). Must this procedure be done in the OR and is a larger/smaller implant a possible solution ?

Redo breasts augmentation

Dear Amira,
 Front and side view pictures would have been very helpful.
 Very sorry about your problem.
 The condition that you have - lateral implant displacement, requires lateral capsulorrhaphy (internal bra), however, most likely you have also capsule contracture medially and superiorly, that require  capsulotomy (scar release) . 
 The capsullorrhaphy procedure involve cutting out a wedge of lateral capsule (scar) and suturing the  scar edges with permanent sutures. The repair has to be protected for at least 6 weeks (wearing bra 24/7) in order to allow the scar to strengthen and hold the implant in place.
  Make sure that your surgeon is experienced with that procedure, so that your condition does not recur or get's worse. If that is not the case, consult with experience board certified plastic surgeons who perform lots of redo breasts augmentation in accredited surgery center for your safety. Most importantly, check the before and after pictures in the photo gallery, to make sure that they are numerous, consistent and attractive with nice cleavage, perky, symmetrical and natural looking.
                                   Dr Widder

Capsule repair

A capsule repair is a permanent procedure but the repair like anything else  may breakdown or weaken over time.