Areola reduction for tuberous breasts? (Photos)

I'm a 5 foot, 140 lb 20 y/o (no kids) with tuberous breasts that have been a source of my low self-esteem since puberty hit. I'm thinking about getting an areola reduction. I'm at a full B small C cup right now, so i'm not interested in implants. Would this be the best option for me being that I want my breasts lifted slightly and areolas that don't poke through swimsuits? And what price range would I be looking at? Thanks!

Areolar Reduction for tuberous breasts

You do not have tuberous breasts.  You have large, ptotic (droopy) breasts with large areolas.  You would be best served by having a lift or a small reduction, which would simultaneously reduce the diameter of your areolas and deal with the droopiness.  If you seek to have the areolas reduced alone, you may be disappointed in that the resultant scars tend to stretch out.

Best to consult with a board certified plastic surgeon.

Good luck!

Elliot W. Jacobs, MD, FACS

NewYork City