How can I achieve this look on lips? Juvederm? (Photo)

Hello, I have semi full lips but I feel like the corners are a little thin, especially when I smile or in pictures (see pics) I really would like my lips to look like the last picture I am attaching. Can this be achieved with Juvederm? or does this require surgery? Any information is much appreciated. Thank you

How can I achieve this look on lips? Juvederm?

Hi, I have performed many lip augmentation procedures using dermal fillers or lip implants for over 30 years. Following the beauty principles outlined in my book on face and body beauty, the upper lip should be approximately 75 % the size of the lower lip for the lips to appear balanced. The lips can be augmented including the outer segments using a dermal filler (Juvederm or Restylane).

Dermal filers and lip implants offer far more reliable volume to augment the lips than permanent fillers or fat injections that are also associated with increased, unwanted, side effects.

Hope this helps.

Juvederm for lip Filler

Yes, you can achieve a beautiful result and lip augmentation based on your photos with Juvederm, or Restylane, or Volbella.  Please consult an expert for the best cosmetic results.  Best, Dr. Green

Volbella for Lip Enhancement

Dear bluedream86:

Looking at your photo, fuller, enhanced lips can definitely be achieved.  I would recommend Volbella.  All the best.

Corners of lips thin

Dear bluedreams86:

From just the photos you have provided, you appear to be an excellent candidate for lip augmentation.  One of the hyaluronic acid fillers, such as Belotero or Juvederm, can be used to enhance the corners of the lips as well as the center, but a tiny amount of Botox above the vermillion border can evert the lips slightly so that you can have more of the lip showing, creating the appearance of a fuller lip.

All the best,   Dr. Clark

Sheryl D. Clark, MD

Lip enhancement with Juvederm

A hyaluronic acid filler like Juvederm can absolutely help to enhance the volume of your lips. You do not required surgery to achieve this goal. All the best,

Dr. Brace

Matthew Brace, MD
Ontario Facial Plastic Surgeon

Enhancing the lateral upper lip

The lateral aspect of the upper lip can be enhanced with fillers. If it can be done exactly as the picture is impossible to say because the doctor is limited by your anatomy. 

Steven F. Weiner, MD

Filler

Filler can help improve the appearance of the thin areas. Best of luck with your decision to move forward.

Fuller lips

You will need to have the filler placed both centrally in your lower lip and then tapered toward the corners to achieve this look.  The key portion is to see a physician who is experienced in doing lips and show them photos of what you want to look like.  Good luck with your treatment.

Michelle Ellern, DO
Livingston Physician

Perfecting the Pout--Lip Augmentation that Works, Fillers (Perlane, Voluma), Implants, Fat

These fillers, (Restylane, Juvederm) are good to create a symmetrical and full lip. The technique will be important here. In addition to fillers, using cannulas for the injections can help shape and contour the lip. Other options would be fat or implants. See an expert. Best, Dr. Emer

Lip injections

The Juvederm line of products can help you achieve a fuller look to the sides of your lips, and help to better define the cupid's bow area.  Seek an experienced injector in your area for a consultation to discuss your treatment goals.

Camille Cash, MD