Should I go back to same PS who performed breast reduction resulting in notable asymmetry?

Well-regarded PS has no concrete answer, but has promised to make it right from Day 1. 2nd PS opinion says "yes." Is this sound thinking? Also, If having to go in for a re-do, can HIGHER left breast’s nipple (tweaking to the left) be fixed. Can too much volume on top of both be addressed? Is it reasonable to ask? Anything else to consider for the re-do?

Thank you for the question and pictures. Although I cannot provide you with specific advice, generally I would  suggest that you allow your plastic surgeon to help you improve your outcome.  This is, of course, assuming that you are working with a well experienced board-certified plastic surgeon who can demonstrate lots of examples of outcomes that you would be pleased with.   Also, generally speaking, patients considering plastic surgical procedures should understand that no surgeon is perfect but most  do their best to achieve outcomes their patients will be pleased with.  Sometimes, despite best efforts, additional surgery may be necessary to do so. Best wishes.