2 weeks post-op still in a lot of pain. Any suggestions?

I have had many surgeries since my breast cancer diag, 9 2013. Im now at the point of fat grafting from my inner thighs, abd, and bilateral hip were also used as skin and fat grafting.utures still intact on hips, opsite gressing still on bilat breast, with nipple construction. Is it abnormal that my pain is bad? 3-8 depending on my activity that day. my MD said 1000 mg of tylenol will help me, I can't take ASA or NSAIDS.... I can't handle the pain is that uncommon 2 weeks after surgery??

Pain post-op

How much pain is normal is difficult to quantify because there are many variables that can contribute to this.  Best to ask your surgeon.