Gap on top of teeth and bottom teeth going over each other. (photo)

Gaps at top of the teeth where teeth never grown.after treatment would you provide treatment from start to finish for example if I needed implants would you provide this ?

Gaps

Thanks for posting a picture. To begin your treatment I suggest visiting an orthodontist. this phase of your treatment will allow your teeth to become aligned more ideally. After the teeth have been moved to an ideal position implants can be placed in the spaces. These will need to heal for a period of several months. After healing, crowns can be placed. 

Gaps

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Dallas Dentist