It has been two weeks since I got a septoplasty and my nose is starting to hurt again.

Two weeks ago I got a septoplasty, since I had a deviated septum and kept getting sinus infections. I do the saline washes once a day, especially when my nose feels stuffy. Now my nose is starting to hurt again and I keep getting headaches right above my eyebrows. I'm worried and would want to know if these are symptoms of my nose getting infected?

Pain

You must see your surgeon as after 2 weeks it is abnormal to have significant pain so it is worth excluding infection